23 NOV 2016 – 11.00 AM -12.20 PM
Succeeding at efficient and cost-effective energy management for your building: issues, limitations and success factors
Many methods and tools are available on the market today to enable building owners to analyse their energy consumption, identify real energy savings and manage their buildings more effectively. However, in reality, they do not always perform as hoped and the actions put in place do not always last.
The aim of this round table is to share good practice and identify what to look out for in order to succeed at efficient and cost-effective energy management: identifying initial action points, choosing the right method, getting users on board, taking into account human and behavioural factors, are some of the themes to be addressed by this round table during which we will hear from building owners, purchasers and solution-providers.
Chairman to be confirmed
- Gilles Rocchia – Socomec – Director of Marketing Strategy and Markets
- Stéphane Marcinak – Sauter Régulation France – CEO
- Xavier Colin – Cuisine Schmidt – Assistant responsible for maintenance factory U1
- Didier Vuarnoz – EPFL Fribourg – Scientific collaborator
- Camille Bouchon – Solares Bauen – Director
- Nicole Hilgendorf – nemo ag – Director