The site http://www.build&connect.eu is fully owned by the association Pôle de compétitivité Fibres-Energivie.
SIREN number: 485 092 274
SIRET number: 485 092 274 00029
Activity code: NAF 9499 Z ‘Other organisations operating through voluntary membership’
EU VAT N°: FR 93485092274
Pôle Fibres Energivie
27 rue Philippe Seguin,
88051 Roubaix Cedex 9, France
Telephone Number: 00 33 (0)3 70 29 98 00
The content manager is Hélène Meyer.
The site webmaster is Pôle Fibres Energivie
Jean-Marc Hédoin – Pictural
Hiwit – www.hiwit.net
Design / creation:
maetva Planet, A digital communications consultancy – www.maetva-agences.com
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act (loi relative à l’Informatique et aux Libertés n° 78-17) of 6 January 1978 (amended), we hereby inform you that, in relation to this site, a declaration has been made covering the automated processing of any data which allows individuals to be identified directly or indirectly, to the French Data Protection Commission (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés – CNIL) which can be verified at www.cnil.fr, under number n°1972877.v 0
The information gathered from individuals via the forms are for internal use and to better meet your requirements.
• No personal information is collected without your knowledge
• No personal information is shared with third parties
• No personal information is used for purposes other than those stated above
You have the right to access, amend, correct and erase any personal data (art. 34 of the law on ‘Information and Freedoms’ of 6 January 1978). To exercise this right, simply write to:
6 rue Oberlin
67000 Strasbourg, France
The whole site, www.buildandconnect.com, and any content is protected by French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. Copyright applies, including for all downloadable documents, illustrations and photographs.
The reproduction of all or part of this website on any medium, is strictly prohibited unless expressly authorised by the content manager, in accordance with article L.122-4 of the French Intellectual Property Code.
Contravention of the above constitutes copyright infringement for which those responsible may be liable under civil and/or criminal law, in accordance with articles L335-2 et seq of the French Intellectual Property Code.
Any brands cited on this site have been registered by the companies to which they belong.
- Photo Credits – Jean-Marc Hédoin – Pictural
Links to the website of Build and Connect
The Pôle Fibres-Energivie permits any individual to link to its website, provided that the individual in question meets the general conditions below. A site including a link to the Build & Connect website:
• is permitted to link to the content of the Build & Connect site but not to replicate it
• is not permitted to create a border environment or browser around Build & Connect site content
• must not contain misleading or false information about the services or products of Build & Connect
• must not misrepresent relations between Bulid & Connect and the link creator
• must not imply that Fibres-Energivie approves or sponsors the link creator, nor its services or products
• must not use Bulid & Connect’s logos or trade dress without the prior written consent of Fibres-Energivie
• must not contain any content that may be interpreted as obscene, slanderous, defamatory, pornographic or inappropriate for any age group
• must not contain any unlawful content
• must agree to the link being removed at any time at the request of Fibres-Energive if Fibres-Energivie wishes to exercise its right to withdraw its consent
Links to third party websites
The Fibres-Energivie company proposes links to third party websites. These sites, which are not controlled by Fibres-Energivie, are not part of the site of Fibres-Energie which has no control over their content and consequently accepts no liability for the information therein. Fibres-Energivie supplies these links solely for the user’s convenience.
The user is hereby notified that when visiting the site, a cookie may be automatically installed and temporarily stored in the memory or on their hard disk drive. A cookie does not allow the user to be identified but is used to record information about that user’s browsing on the website. Site users hereby acknowledge that they have been notified of this practice and authorise Fibres-Energivie to use it. They may deactitvate this cookie in the settings of their browser software.